Friday night’s kickoff between Southampton and Leicester sees the visiting Foxes looking to solidify their place in the top four.
Here are the best stats ahead of a fixture where Leicester can go second with a win.
Southampton vs Leicester key stats
- Southampton is winless in six Premier League home games (D3 L3), including all four so far this season (D1 L3).
- Leicester have won their last two Premier League away games against Southampton, more than they had in their first 11 such games against them (W1 D5 L5).
- Leicester have never won a Premier League match on a Friday (P7 W0 D2 L5), playing more games on that day of the week without winning than any other side in the competition.
- Southampton is winless in six Premier League home games (D3 L3), including all four so far this season (D1 L3). They failed to win any of their first five home games last season.
- Since the start of last season, Southampton has won just 24 points from their 23 home Premier League games (W5 D9 L9), the fewest of any side to have played in both seasons.
- Southampton has kept just one clean sheet in their last 18 home league games, conceding at least once in each of their last nine.